Our Household Decision Maker Audience Segment is a First Party Data segment built from users who are frequenting content across Gourmet Ads that infers they are making decisions for their families or households.
The Household Decision Maker Audience Segment is ideal for companies wanting to reach audiences who are considered the Primary or Dual Primary Household Decision-Maker which also includes the buyer of Groceries, Services or Product Shopper for the household. This is a unique opportunity for a wide range of brands wishing to reach this important and highly sought after audience.
Some of the typical characteristics of our Household Decision-Maker Audience Segment are:
- Today with more women in the workforce and men more involved in the raising of children, household decision makers are less pre-determined but still heavily skew towards Moms making the final decision.
- Moms are responsible for about 66% of day-to-day household purchase decisions. These include making decisions about Quick Service Restaurants, purchasing groceries, family and children’s health, family planning, children’s education, family entertainment/outings, bill paying of electricity/gas, purchasing homewares or home furnishings, appliances and booking family vacations. 99% of Moms are solely responsible for the purchase of children’s toys and clothes.
- High-Value household decisions such as home repair, lawn and garden maintenance, automobiles repair or purchase and purchasing new technology are categories that Women consult their male partners about prior to purchasing, but ultimately Women have the final say in the decision-making process.
- Household Decision-Makers typically spend anywhere from $200 to over $500 a month on groceries
- Household Decision-Makers search for best Groceries/Food Staples online and purchase Groceries and takeout food online
- The Household Decision-Maker researches family entertainment, outings and vacations online and often purchase vacations online.
- The Household Decision-Maker researches health conditions and symptoms online prior to consulting health services or purchasing OTC medications.
- Household Decision-Maker research and decide on homewares, home improvements and repairs.
Household Decision Maker Segment (Cookie Based)
A cookie-based segment, which is a collection of users that are considered to be a Household Decision Maker in the last 90 days. This method creates a large audience and provides scale for your campaign.
Uncoupled Data Segments
Our Household Decision Maker Audience Segment is also available to be used uncoupled in your own Demand Side Platform (DSP). Please ask for our Data Taxonomy for your DSP.
Private Marketplace (PMPs) or Deal ID & Managed Services
No matter the targeting option used, our Household Decision Audience Segment can be used either directly via Our Managed Services or Programmatically via PMPs or Deals IDs.