Grocery Shopper Segment
Our Grocery Buyer / Grocery Shopper Audience Segment is a First Party Data segment built from users who are frequenting content across Gourmet Ads that infers they are developing shopping lists.
The Grocery Shopper Segment is ideal for companies wanting to reach audiences who are considered the Primary or Dual Primary Grocery Shopper for the household. Ideally used by either Supermarket Brands or a Brands selling their products in Supermarkets.
Some of the typical characteristics of our Grocery Shopper Audience Segment
- They are the Primary or Dual Primary Household Grocery Buyer
- They make more than 3 trips to the grocery store each month
- They spend anywhere from $200 to over $500 a month on groceries
- They search for Gourmet Foods online
- They search for Groceries/Food Staples online
- They search for Health Foods online
- They search for Organic Foods online
- They search for Recipes / Cookbooks online
Grocery Shopper Segment (Cookie Based)
A cookie-based segment, which is a collection of users that are considered to be a Grocery Buyer / Grocery Shopper in the last 90 days. This method creates a large audience and provides scale for your campaign.
Uncoupled Data Segments
Our Grocery Buyer / Grocery Shopper Audience Segment is also available to be used uncoupled in your own Demand Side Platform (DSP). Please ask for our Data Taxonomy for your DSP.
Private Marketplace (PMPs) or Deal ID & Managed Services
No matter the targeting option used, our Grocery Buyer / Grocery Shopper Audience Segment can be used either directly via Our Managed Services or Programmatically via PMPs or Deals IDs.