Our Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment is a First Party Data segment built from users who are frequenting content across Gourmet Ads that infers they are the Primary Household Cook.
The Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment is ideal for companies wanting to reach audiences who are considered the Primary or Dual Primary Cook for the household. Ideally used by either Supermarket Brands or Food Brands selling their products in Supermarkets. Household Cooks can cook a range of meals; family friendly cuisine to vegetarian dishes, pastas, curries and healthy salads.
Some of the typical characteristics of our Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment are:
- They are the Primary Household Cook or Dual Primary Household Cook
- They are responsible for preparing breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner and desserts for the family.
- They develop the Weekly Household Menu and Grocery Shopping List.
- They are Frequently Searching, and Consuming Recipe Content online
- They search for Family Focused Recipes online
- Mostly female audience
Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment (Cookie Based)
A cookie-based segment, which is a collection of users that are considered to be a Primary Household Cook in the last 90 days. This method creates a large audience and provides scale for your campaign.
Uncoupled Data Segments
Our Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment is also available to be used uncoupled in your own Demand Side Platform (DSP). Please ask for our Taxonomy for your DSP.
Private Marketplace (PMPs) or Deal ID
No matter the targeting option used, our Primary Household Cooks Audience Segment can be used either directly via Guaranteed Insert Order or Programmatically via PMPs or Deals IDs.