Home Decor Targeting
Home decor refers to the art of decorating and furnishing a living space to make it more comfortable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing. Home decor involves a wide range of elements, such as furniture, accessories, lighting, color schemes, and textures, which are used to create a cohesive and personalized look and feel in a home. Some common styles of home decor include contemporary, modern, traditional, rustic, and eclectic. Different elements of home decor, such as furniture and accessories, can be mixed and matched to create a unique and personalized look. Home decor can also play an important role in the functionality and comfort of a living space. Home decor can also be used to express personal interests, such as artwork, books, and collectibles.
Home decor includes a wide range of items and elements that are used to decorate and furnish a living space. Here are some examples of items that are commonly used in home decor:
- Furniture – such as sofas, chairs, tables, beds, and dressers
- Wall art – such as paintings, prints, and posters
- Rugs and carpets – for adding warmth and texture to a room
- Curtains and blinds – for privacy and light control
- Lighting – such as lamps, chandeliers, and sconces
- Decorative pillows and throws – for adding color and texture to a room
- Mirrors – for reflecting light and creating a sense of space
- Plants and flowers – for adding life and natural elements to a room
- Tableware and dinnerware – for entertaining guests
- Candles and diffusers – for adding fragrance and ambiance to a room
- Decorative objects – such as vases, sculptures, and decorative boxes
- Bookcases and shelves – for displaying books and collectibles
- Decorative trays and baskets – for organizing and displaying items
- Wall shelves and storage – for organizing and displaying items
- Throw blankets – for adding warmth and texture to a room
Across our managed publishers, we see millions of Home Decor online searches each month. We are able to leverage our contextual targeting engine to provide a unique opportunity for companies advertising Home Decor products seeking to reach their target audience.
Reach Home Decor Clients
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Home Decor content or to people who have previously looked at Home Decor content in the past. We know that people looking at Home Decor online are most likely wishing to update their furnishings and furniture in their home.
Home Decor Targeting Solutions
Our Realtime Home Decor Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Home Decor content as the individual looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for advertising items like Furniture, rugs, wall art to name a few. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Home Decor Audience Targeting
Our Home Decor Audience Targeting options allows an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Home Decor. This offers significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Home Decor searches
We see a wide range of Home Decor related searches and content across our publishers. There are literally thousands of Home Decor searches each month. The top twenty Home Decor searches we see include;