Home and Garden Targeting
The term “Home and Garden” refers to two distinct yet interconnected aspects of home life:
Home: Everything inside a house that makes it efficient, comfortable, and visually beautiful. It includes the following:
- Interior Design: The practice of enhancing a space’s interiors to produce a more aesthetically pleasing and functional atmosphere.
- Furniture and decor: Items used to enhance and improve the living environment, such as sofas and tables, as well as art and ornamental items.
- Home Improvement: Projects that aim to renovate, remodel, or improve the structure and functionality of various areas of the home. This can be everything from wall painting to kitchen remodeling.
- Household Appliances: Devices and equipment that help with daily household tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and entertainment.
Garden: This focuses on the outside environment of a home and how it is cultivated and maintained. It includes the following:
- Landscaping: The practice of modifying the original design of a yard or other piece of land, adding attractive aspects, and planting trees and plants to improve its appeal.
- Gardening: The practice of growing and developing plants as part of horticulture, including flowers, vegetables, fruits, and more.
- Lawn Care: The maintenance of a patch of grass, often seen in gardens, yards, or parks, which includes mowing, watering, and fertilizing.
- Outdoor Projects: This can range from building a patio or deck to setting up a water feature or garden shed.
The Home and Garden category represents the blending of architecture, design, and personal expression. Designing spaces that are indicative of each person’s tastes, needs, and way of life is the aim, both indoors and outdoors.
Across our managed publishers, we see millions of Home and Garden online searches each month. We are able to leverage our contextual targeting engine to provide a unique opportunity for companies advertising Home and Garden products seeking to reach their target audience.
Reach Home and Garden Clients
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Home and Garden content or to people who have previously looked at Home and Garden content in the past. We know that people looking at Home and Garden online are most likely wishing to update their furnishings, furniture, and outdoor spaces in their homes.
Home and Garden Targeting Solutions
Our Realtime Home and Garden Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Home and Garden content as the individual looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for advertising items like furniture, wall art, plants, and garden tools, to name a few. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Home and Garden Audience Targeting
Our Home and Garden Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Home and Garden content. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Home and Garden searches
We see a wide range of Home and Garden related searches and content across our publishers. There are literally thousands of Home and Garden searches each month. The top twenty Home and Garden searches we see include;