Beauty Products are substances or treatments applied to the skin to improve or change how it looks or smells. To increase one’s attractiveness, they can be used on the body and face. Here are some categories and examples of Beauty Products:
- Skincare: Moisturizers, cleansers, toners, serums, sunscreens, and exfoliants.
- Make-up: Foundations, concealers, blush, eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, and mascaras.
- Haircare: Shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, hair sprays, and hair color products.
- Perfumes & Fragrances: Scented products designed to give the wearer a pleasant smell.
- Nail Products: Nail polishes, nail removers, and treatments for hands and nails.
- Personal Care: Deodorants, lotions, bath soaps, and shower gels.
- Natural & Organic Cosmetics: Products made from ingredients that are natural or derived from natural sources without the use of synthetic chemicals.
- Men’s Grooming: Aftershaves, beard care products, and men’s skincare items.
There are many Beauty Products available on the market, and these are just a few examples. The beauty sector constantly innovates and introduces new products. While these products are meant to improve the look, it’s important to use them safely and according to instructions, making sure they are appropriate for the user’s skin type or needs.
Across our managed publishers, we see millions of Beauty product searches each month. We are able to leverage our contextual targeting engine to provide a unique opportunity for companies advertising Beauty products seeking to reach their target audience.
Reach Beauty Prospective Customers
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Beauty products related content or to people who have previously looked at Beauty content in the past. We know that people looking at Beauty content online may be interested in discovering the newest beauty trends, shopping online for beauty products, or looking for a range of services and products related to beauty.
Beauty Targeting Solutions
Realtime Beauty Targeting
Our Realtime Beauty Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Beauty content as the individual looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for advertising Beauty products, cosmetics, skincare, and more. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Beauty Audience Targeting
Our Beauty Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Beauty Products. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Beauty searches
We see a wide range of Beauty products related searches and content across our publishers. There are literally thousands of Beauty product searches each month. The top twenty Beauty product searches we see include;