Banking is a financial system in which institutions known as banks are authorized to accept deposits and provide loans. Other financial services provided by banks include wealth management, currency exchange, and safe deposit lockers.
Banks play an important role in the economy by facilitating financial transactions, facilitating the smooth flow of money within the economy, and acting as middlemen between those with money (savers) and those who need money (borrowers).
Banks are classified into numerous categories, which include:
- Commercial Banks: These banks are the most common type of banks with which people engage. They provide a wide range of services, including accepting deposits, personal and business loans, credit cards, and more.
- Investment Banks: These banks engage in large-scale corporate finance. They help businesses gain access to capital markets, advise on mergers and acquisitions, and may also engage in trading activities.
- Central Banks: These banks oversee the monetary system of a country. They are in charge of issuing money, managing interest rates and inflation, and maintaining the stability and integrity of the financial system.
- Credit Unions: These nonprofit businesses offer many of the same services as commercial banks but are owned by their members, who also serve as their clients.
- Online/Digital Banks: These are financial institutions that do not have a physical branch network and instead provide their services through websites and mobile apps. They provide services including payments, transfers, loans, and even investments.
Keep in mind that based on their roles and the nation they operate in, each sort of bank is subject to a particular set of regulations.
Across our managed publishers, we see millions of Banking online searches each month. We are able to leverage our contextual targeting engine to provide a unique opportunity for companies advertising financial products and services, seeking to reach their target audience.
Reach Banking Prospective Customers
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Banking related content or to people who have previously looked at Banking content in the past. We know that people looking at Banking content online are most likely interested in improving their financial management, seeking better banking services, or planning for their financial future.
Banking Targeting Solutions
Our Realtime Banking Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Banking content as the individual scrolls down the page. This is the best way to promote banking tools, budgeting software, investment services, and other financial solutions. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Banking Audience Targeting
Our Banking Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Banking content. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Banking Searches
We see a wide range of Banking related searches and content across our publishers. There are literally thousands of Banking searches each month. The top twenty Banking searches we see include;