Middle Eastern Cuisine brings together different foods, cooking techniques, and culinary customs of the peoples and nations of the Middle East. It’s famous for its rich and aromatic dishes, many of which include spices, fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, and grains. Falafel, hummus, tabbouleh, and shawarma are some of the most famous Middle Eastern foods.
Middle Eastern cuisine’s main ingredients include:
- Grains: Wheat and rice are the two most common grains. Wheat is used to make a variety of breads, including naan, pita, and lavash.
- Legumes: Chickpeas, lentils, and fava beans are all common ingredients in soups, stews, and salads.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Both fresh and dried fruits and vegetables are necessary for Middle Eastern cooking. Dates, figs, pomegranates, and grapes are examples of fruits that are frequently used. Popular veggies include leafy greens, eggplant, cucumbers, tomatoes, and cucumber salad.
- Meat: The most popular meats are lamb and chicken. Due to dietary limitations in many Middle Eastern societies, pork is less popular. Stews or grilling of marinated meat are popular cooking methods.
- Spices and Herbs: The robust flavors of Middle Eastern cuisine are frequently produced by combining a range of spices and herbs. Seasonings including cumin, coriander, turmeric, sumac, saffron, and za’atar are frequently used.
- Dairy: Middle Eastern cuisine frequently uses cheese and yogurt. Cheese is frequently served with bread and is used in cooking, whilst yogurt is sometimes used in dips or as the foundation for sauces.
- Desserts: Common ingredients in Middle Eastern sweets include nuts, honey, and pastry dough. Middle Eastern desserts like baklava, which is comprised of layers of filo pastry filled with chopped nuts and sweetened with syrup or honey, are well-known worldwide.
Various countries and even regions within the Middle East have their own distinct cuisines that differ from these core features. Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines have many commonalities due to their geographic and cultural proximity.
Over the past few years, we’ve seen the volume of people searching for “Middle Eastern Recipes” increasing as people choose to cook flavorsome and delicious meals at home. Across our managed publishers, we see millions of searches for Middle Eastern Recipes every month. This provides a unique opportunity for companies that offer Middle Eastern food products such as kebabs, spices, chickpeas, lentils, rice, and delectable sweets.
Recipe Targeting is in our DNA
Since 2008, we’ve been the global leader in Recipe Targeting solutions online and it’s in our DNA. Not only was our founder a professional chef, but the entire Gourmet Ads team is made up of passionate foodies and food bloggers. Gourmet Ads can deliver Recipe Targeting across publisher content in Real Time as well as via Audience Segments in our Ad Server or yours via various DMP and DSP Integrations. No other company has the depth in Recipe Targeting that we do.
Reach Middle Eastern Food Shoppers
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Middle Eastern Recipes or to people who have previously looked at Middle Eastern Recipes in the past. We know that people looking at Middle Eastern recipes either are about to go to the grocery store and buy Middle Eastern food products or have Middle Eastern ingredients in the refrigerator or cupboard.
Middle Eastern Cuisine Targeting Solutions
Realtime Middle Eastern Recipe Targeting
Our real-time Middle Eastern Cuisine / Middle Eastern Recipe Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Middle Eastern Recipes as the shopper looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for Middle Eastern food products. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Middle Eastern Audience Targeting
Our Middle Eastern Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Middle Eastern Recipes. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Middle Eastern Recipes
We see a wide range of Middle Eastern Food based searches and content across our publishers. There are literally millions of Middle Eastern based searches each month. The top twenty Middle Eastern Recipes searches we see include;