Chilean Cuisine refers to the traditional foods and culinary practices of Chile, a South American country recognized for its unique geography, extending from the Pacific coast to the Andes mountains. Chilean Cuisine is inspired by the indigenous Mapuche roots of the country, Spanish colonial traditions, and various immigrant cultures.
Among the most popular dishes in Chilean Cuisine are:
- Empanadas: Savory turnovers filled with ingredients such as beef, chicken, cheese, or seafood.
- Pastel de Choclo: A corn casserole with ground beef, chicken, olives, raisins, and hard-boiled eggs.
- Asado: Traditional Chilean barbecue, often featuring beef, pork, or lamb, cooked over an open flame.
- Cazuela: A hearty soup or stew made with meat, potatoes, corn, and other vegetables.
- Chorrillana: A dish of French fries topped with sliced beef, onions, and fried eggs.
- Curanto: A traditional Mapuche dish prepared by cooking various meats, seafood, and potatoes in a hole in the ground covered with leaves.
- Humitas: Similar to tamales, made from fresh corn, seasoned with basil, and wrapped in corn husks.
- Completo: A Chilean-style hot dog topped with avocado, tomato, and mayonnaise.
- Pebre: A spicy Chilean salsa made with cilantro, onions, tomatoes, and chili peppers.
- Mote con Huesillo: A refreshing drink made with husked wheat and dried peaches in sweet syrup.
These are just a few examples of the mouthwatering diverse dishes that make up Chilean Cuisine, which highlights the nation’s extensive culinary tradition.
Chilean cuisine is adored around the world and is a staple in millions of families in Chile and beyond. Over the past few years, we’ve seen an increasing number of people searching for “Chilean Recipes” as they opt for making unique, hearty, and flavorful dishes in their own kitchens.
Across our managed publishers, we see millions of Chilean Recipe searches each month. This presents a unique opportunity for companies with Chilean food products like empanadas, pastel de choclo, cazuela, seafood dishes, and delightful desserts.
Recipe Targeting is in our DNA
Since 2008, we’ve been the global leader in Recipe Targeting solutions online and it’s in our DNA. Not only was our founder a professional chef, but the entire Gourmet Ads team is made up of passionate foodies and food bloggers. Gourmet Ads can deliver Recipe Targeting across publisher content in Real Time as well as via Audience Segments in our Ad Server or yours via various DMP and DSP Integrations. No other company has the depth in Recipe Targeting that we do.
Reach Chilean Food Shoppers
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Chilean recipes or to people who have previously looked at Chilean recipes in the past. We know that people looking at Chilean recipes either are about to go to the grocery store and buy Chilean food products or have Chilean ingredients in the refrigerator or cupboard.
Chilean Cuisine Targeting Solutions
Realtime Chilean Cusine Targeting
Our Realtime Chilean Cuisine Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Chilean Recipes as the shopper looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for Chilean food products. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Chilean Audience Targeting
Our Chilean Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Chilean Recipes. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Chilean Recipes
We see a wide range of Chilean Cuisine based searches and content across our publishers. There are literally millions of Chilean Cuisine based searches each month. The top twenty Chilean Cuisine searches we see include;