Luxury Brand Targeting
Luxury Brands are linked with high quality, exclusivity, and a premium price tag. They are frequently seen as status symbols, and they generally provide items or services that are superior in design, craftsmanship, and performance when compared to other brands on the market.
Here are some examples of Luxury Brands from various industries:
- Fashion and Accessories: Classic designs, expert craftsmanship, and high-quality materials are features of prominent brands like Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Hermès.
- Automobiles: Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Aston Martin are world-renowned for their exceptional performance, comfort, and cutting-edge technology.
- Watches and jewelry: Brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., and Bulgari are known for their workmanship, precision, and high-quality materials.
- Cosmetics and fragrances: Brands such as Estée Lauder, Dior, Chanel, and Lancôme produce high-end cosmetics and fragrances.
- Hospitality: Luxurious lodging and excellent service are available at The Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Waldorf Astoria, and Aman Resorts.
- Technology: Although luxury isn’t traditionally associated with tech companies like Apple and Bang & Olufsen have made a name for themselves as Luxury Brands due to their high prices, superior products, and fashionable designs.
- Wines and spirits: Luxury champagne and cognacs are often linked to esteemed brand names like Dom Pérignon, Cristal from Louis Roederer, and Hennessy.
These Luxury Brands offer more than just products or services to their customers; they also offer an experience that is typically associated with excellence, status, and a high-quality lifestyle.
Across our managed publishers, we observe millions of Luxury Brands related online searches each month. We are able to leverage our contextual targeting engine to provide a unique opportunity for companies advertising Luxury products seeking to reach their target audience.
Reach Luxury Brand Prospective Customers
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to Luxury Brand related content or to people who have previously engaged with Luxury Brand content. We know that people researching Luxury Brands online are most likely aspiring to elevate or update their lifestyle accessories or goods for enhanced quality or prestige, or have evolving lifestyle aspirations and require different Luxury products.
Luxury Brand Targeting Solutions
Our Realtime Luxury Brands Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Luxury Brands content as the individual browses the page. This is the ultimate solution for advertising items like high-end fashion, jewelry, luxury automobiles, premium cosmetics, and more. We can run this targeting across our own managed supply and via audience extension.
Luxury Brand Audience Targeting
Our Luxury Brand Audience Targeting options allow an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Luxury Brand Products. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Luxury Brand Searches
We see a wide range of Luxury Brand related searches and content across our publishers. There are literally thousands of Luxury Brand searches each month. The top twenty Luxury Brand searches we see include;