Marketing Manager – US
Gourmet Ads is the global leader in online Food Advertising solutions, managing online advertising on thousands of food and recipe sites worldwide. Our advertising clients include major food brands, grocery stores, retailers and kitchenware companies helping them reach their target consumers online.
We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join the Gourmet Ads team.
Your primary goal is to increase the number of qualified leads for our two brands, Gourmet Ads and Healthy Ads, ensuring a consistent flow of high-quality leads for our Programmatic and Managed Services sales teams.
This hands-on role involves collaborating with internal and external resources to drive growth initiatives while reporting directly to our president.
Enhance our brand awareness, drive user acquisition, maximize customer lifetime value, and ultimately increase the number of leads for our company by leveraging innovative, data-driven strategies and the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Build the growth machine: Develop inbound and account-based marketing programs to engage, nurture, and convert users. Establish a rigorous optimization agenda to A/B test messaging, landing pages, and more to improve performance.
- Manage and optimize the online presence, including website content, SEO, SEM, and Social Media Accounts, to maximize growth opportunities.
- Work with our internal team of media planners and programmatic traders to activate Display Advertising, Native, and Video campaigns.
- Be the in-house channel expert: Manage relationships with platforms and develop a framework to test and scale new marketing channels to add to our portfolio.
- Reporting and analysis: maintain a clear line of sight on business impact driven by growth marketing programs. Define and set goals for improvement on core growth metrics.
- 2-4+ years of experience in digital marketing or growth marketing
- Strong analytical skills to work through data to find insights and opportunities.
- Process orientation and proven ability to plan, execute, measure, and iterate.
- Creative thinker who can come up with innovative marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience launching a new growth channel from scratch, analyzing marketing data sets, working with digital marketing/web tools.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to partners and executive-level internal audiences.
- Strong Experience with marketing automation and customer engagement platforms.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.io and Qualified.com
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn, and take on new challenges.
- You are constantly reading, learning, and growing professionally
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Gourmet Ads is a Family Friendly company and offers a flexible workplace. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be themselves.
- Amazing product offering with incredible market traction
- We are 100% remote – Flexible work hours and work from home
- Be a part of a BIG vision that’s inspiring and unique
- Work and learn from a global team of advertising professionals that are passionate to help advertisers reach their audiences