Gourmet Ads Outstream Video features a large video player nested around content like recipes that only begin playing when the video player comes into view. Audio commences when the users mouse overs the player, offering a non-intrusive user experience. If the user continues to scroll past the player after its begun playing, the player moves to the right hand corner (using Side Stream technology) allowing the video finishing giving high completion rates.
Outstream Video is best suited to Advertisers who are seeking;
- 100% Viewable Video Impressions (only plays when in view)
- High Completion Rates – Due to SideStream Technology
- Ability to Buy Programmatically or on a Campaign Direct basis
- High Click Through and High Engagement Rates compared to Display
- Seamless and Less Intrusive Experience for Users
- Desktop and Mobile Inventory
- 15 second or 30 second duration
Outstream surrounded by Food & Recipe Content
One of the reasons Outstream Video provides such high engagement and high click through rates is because the player is surrounded by content. Given the content across our publishers, you’re more likely to experience an Outstream video while reading a recipe.
What Video Formats are supported?
Our Outstream player accepts both VAST or VPAID compliant Ad Tags. For advertisers without video hosting, we host almost any video asset for your campaign allowing you to take regular TV commercials and re-purpose them for online.
Programmatic Buyers targeting Outstream Video can still use your own First Party Audience Data, we basically traffic a Deal ID that you add to your campaign and all your existing targeting is included.