There’s no doubt that Recipe Advertising Increases Product Sales
Using recipe advertising to increase sales and attract new customers to your products is an idea that simply makes sense. As customers shop for new ideas for feeding their families, providing recipes that include your product can turn an occasional buyer into a loyal customer. There are a number of different ways to include recipe advertising ideas in your next marketing campaign.
A few recipe advertising ideas from Gourmet Ads to help you get started:
- Advertising Recipes on your Brand’s Website – One of the easiest way to include recipe advertising ideas in your current marketing plan is to offer recipes on your own site. You can feature recipes on the front page, include a section for recipes, or even offer consumers the opportunity to submit their own recipes using your products. Many companies also include recipe ideas in the email newsletters that they send to customers who sign up on the website.
- Recipe advertising ideas go perfectly with online advertising. You can link to recipes within your digital ads, or simply feature an ad in your online ads. You can also include a recipe within a site that offers a database of recipes, including a number of sites that Gourmet Ads purchases media from.
- Creative video advertising featuring your recipes- If you have created a video that tells customers about how they can use your product, you can place these ads on Gourmet Ads network sites to draw in viewers. Gourmet Ads specializes in placing full-featured video advertising, and can help you find the perfect spot for your video advertising.
- Advertising a downloadable recipe booklet- Recipe booklets containing brand-specific recipes have been popular for many years. The internet allows you to advertise your recipe booklet and let customers instantly download and view or print recipes from your site. You can offer downloadable recipe booklets as an incentive for signing up for email newsletters, or simply advertise your booklets as a way to bring customers to your site.
- Advertising a recipe app for iPhone or Android- Customers are increasingly turning to smart phones to find recipe ideas even while they are in the grocery store. If you have a recipe app that works with a smart phone, advertising it online let your potential customers know what you have to offer.
- Develop video recipes featuring your products- Online “cooking shows” are one of the hottest trends in digital recipe advertising. Creating a recipe that can be demonstrated in an online video is a surefire way to bring in customers. In fact, many video advertisements that feature recipe ideas are sent to friends and linked to by blog posters, creating a “viral” advertisement that can bring in even more viewers.
- Partner with celebrity chefs to advertise your recipes- Many Gourmet Ads readers love to follow celebrity chefs, and advertising that gives shoppers a chance to try out a recipe from their favorite chef using your product is sure to catch the eye of our audience. You can combine different types of recipe advertising ideas with your celebrity chef offerings, including video recipes, a recipe app, and downloadable recipe booklets.
Finally, Gourmet Ads runs the recipe search engine, www.recipebridge.com and we can execute various recipe advertising programs for clients to really drive people to your brand site.
If you’d like to learn more about Recipe Advertising by Gourmet Ads, contact us.