Promote healthier lifestyle products with Cholesterol Advertising
In recent years, prescriptions for cholesterol lowering medications have outpaced nearly every other type of medication, making cholesterol advertising an important part of your advertising campaign. As more people become aware of the many dangerous effects of high cholesterol, we are seeing an increase in consumers looking for ways to lower their cholesterol. We already know that there are a number of ways to accomplish this – exercise, diet, medication, and even natural or herbal supplements. Often, the same consumers looking for ways to lower their cholesterol are looking for ways to live a healthier overall lifestyle. Those shoppers often spend time searching for healthy recipes on the Gourmet Ads network of sites. Cholesterol advertising leading to promote your healthy products on the Gourmet Ads network can help you reach a new audience for your products. Consider the following ideas:
- Advertising gym memberships on food-related sites is a great way to reach out to new market- busy moms, stay at home moms, and other women who are looking for ways to live healthy. Appealing to these women by offering them the ability to lose weight and lower their cholesterol can help your gym memberships soar.
- Cholesterol reducing drugs promoted through cholesterol advertising are another key area where it makes sense to reach out to food consumers. Pharmaceutical companies have used advertising space in women’s magazines to advertising cholesterol medications for many years, and food-related web sites are the new women’s magazine. Consumers who read information about a particular product online are likely to ask their doctors about that product, increasing the prescriptions written for that medication.
- Supplements such as garlic and flax seed are an option that many people are looking into to help lower cholesterol either in lieu of or to compliment a medication regimen. They may also look at vitamins that help the body reduce cholesterol naturally. Our consumers are often highly educated about the benefits of natural health remedies, and advertising cholesterol and your brand can influence their buying decisions.
- Similarly, pharmacies that offer a wide selection of both prescription and over the counter cholesterol reducing medications can benefit from advertising their products on the Gourmet Ads network. Your pharmacy can use our targeted marketing tools to reach consumers in your geographic area, encouraging them to come in and find out more about your products.
- Margarine and spreads that reduce cholesterol are some of the most exciting products on the market, and advertising cholesterol and these products to consumers who can use them in other recipes is a great way to raise brand awareness. Since margarine can be used in so many recipes, advertising it along with low cholesterol recipes that use margarine can be a great option.
- As the health care costs of high cholesterol grabs headlines, many government groups are starting programs to raise awareness about cholesterol and how to lower bad cholesterol. Advertising these programs on Gourmet Ads sites can help you get information out to health conscious consumers.
Reach shoppers looking for health products with cholesterol advertising
Awareness of the dangerous effects of high cholesterol is better than ever, and customers are searching for ways to lower cholesterol as part of a healthier lifestyle. Advertising your cholesterol reducing products on the Gourmet Ads network can help you reach shoppers who are looking for products that can help them reach their health and fitness goals. Therefore cholesterol advertising can become an important and integral part of your targeted advertising campaign.