- Managing Content on www.recipebridge.com & www.tastydays.com
- Multifaceted role – Content Management and Social Networking Engagement
- Telecommute Role – Enjoy flexible working hours and location
Gourmet Ads is the global leader in online food advertising solutions, managing display advertising on hundreds of food and recipe sites around the world. Our clients include major food brands, grocery stores, retailers and kitchenware companies helping them reach their target consumers online. RecipeBridge and Tastydays are two of the companies owned and operated website properties. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with major operations in the USA, Canada and UK.
Based in North America you enjoy working independently, have a genuine passion for food and have a natural ability to build trusting business relationships. You thrive on being focused at the task at hand and prefer to “simply get on with the job” – Nine to fivers need not apply.
In this multifaceted and integral role, you will be responsible for content on both RecipeBridge and Tastydays websites. From creating new food content, to engaging our audience on social networking sites to establishing relationships with content providers or managing new traffic generation strategies you’ll be responsible for the entire site from start to finish.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director via email and Skype, you’ll also assist with executing advertising programs with our clients and advertising agencies around the globe.
- Increase our social networking footprint by engaging with our audience
- Implement traffic generation strategies
- Undertake and manage Email Marketing Programs
- Liaise with Gourmet Ads Publisher Co-ordinator to maximize opportunities
- Researching, identifying and contacting potential food content providers
RecipeBridge Specific Tasks
- Execute our recipe growth strategy
- Manage recipe site integration schedule with development team
- Develop and implement a daily blog schedule with our copywriter
- Create and manage Brand Pages for Clients
Tastydays Specific Tasks
- Implement the video growth strategy
- Continue building recipe, ingredient, drinks, food blog and chef content pages
- Understanding of the online content, blogging, marketing and social networking
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and content scheduling
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Previous web development an advantage but not essential
Simply click on the button below to send us your Resume and/or link to your Linkedin Profile