- Full Control of Sales & Marketing
- Develop growth strategies to grow global revenues
- Globally Competitive Package with Sales Commissions and Bonuses
Gourmet Ads is seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer to join the team in NYC to lead the ongoing global growth of the company.
Built upon the Appnexus Platform, Gourmet Ads is a young, vibrant and rapidly growing media company which dominates the food vertical across four revenue areas of Display, Mobile, Video and Data.
You will be joining a small global team with years of programmatic and direct sales experience. You’ll be reporting directly to Benjamin Christie, our President and Founder who is well respected industry innovator who is helping define the Programmatic Media Industry.
With a deep knowledge of Programmatic, Brand Direct and Traditional Digital Agency Sales you have the opportunity to fully develop our sales and Marketing Strategy, Team and Product offering to build global revenue.
It’s our publishing managers’ job is to make certain you have the very best quality inventory to sell. Gourmet Ads has consistently (since inception) received a Top 10 Rank in Pixalate’s Global Seller Trust Index. With over 1500 directly managed publishers with quality food and cooking content together with our strong brand reputation it’s an easy sell.
Gourmet Ads was regarded by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing technology companies in 2015.
Key Areas of Responsibility
You will own the entire Revenue Generation Process of the company by;
- Developing the Global Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Growing and Developing the Global Sales Team of Programmatic & Direct Sellers
- Take charge of Pipeline Management by Revenue Area and Account Executives
- Total SalesForce CRM Management from Prospect to Account
- Identify Opportunities from our existing Programmatic, Agency and Direct Buyers
- Establish Agency Trading Agreements with Key Partners for sustained growth
- Ongoing Development of our Programmatic Offering (ie Packages, Deals, Private Exchanges, Programmatic Direct)
- Successful track record in growing, training and managing a Global Digital Sales Team
- Proven experience in Scaling Revenues
- Comprehensive understanding of the Programmatic Landscape ie SSPs, DSPs, DMPs
- Basic understanding of ad serving or ad management, terminology, and platforms
- Deep and extensive Industry Relationships (DSPs & Digital Agencies)
- Experienced in SalesForce or other CRM software
About Gourmet Ads
Gourmet Ads is a global cooking network providing online advertising to publishers of Recipe Websites, Food Blogs and Cooking Video sites. We allow our publishers to monetize their content in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. We represent some of the world’s biggest brands in the Food, Kitchen, Grocery, Supermarket and Home sectors. We also work with many non-endemic advertisers and other lifestyle companies wishing to reach the online food audience. We’re a close-knit team of people who are passionate about what we do, but appreciate the power of work-life balance. We work hard, and play harder, and we’re focused on taking our organization to the next level. If you’re ready to be a part of the next big thing in programmatic, we’re looking for you
Simply click on the button below to send us your Resume and/or link to your Linkedin Profile with a covering letter showing how your experience has prepared you to be successful in this role.